Save your time, save your energy
with Yahoo API integration in Voluum
What is Yahoo?
Yahoo is a brand source that provides search and native traffic within one platform, with 60+ billion monthly global impressions across the network.
In their publishers’ portfolio, you can find not only the premium websites that they own, but also traffic from their external partners such as ABC News, Apple News, MSN, and ESPN.
While advertising with Yahoo you can choose from different ad formats: image, video, app install, carousel, Yahoo Mail, Moments ads.
Because ads are displayed alongside premium content, and (based on the Yahoo data from 2014) they may reach over 430 million mobile users – allowing you to increase visitor engagement with your ad and reach a target audience. That’s why this source attracts not only affiliate marketers, but also marketing agencies and in-house media buyers.
Why track Yahoo campaigns in Voluum?
- Gather data for all your sources’ campaigns and conversion types within one platform
- Monitor your campaigns to maximize profits
- Simplify optimization process thanks to alerts and markers
Smaller effort, bigger results.
Simplify optimization process with AUTOMIZER
- Get notifications when ad groups or ads do not perform well
- Use auto-rules that will mark best performing creatives in the report
- Set Yahoo S2S postback through custom integration
Get notified about performance changes with Auto-rules
Cost higher than $30 and no conversions for the ad group id in the last 24 hours time range
No conversions within last 12 hours
Some ad ids have more than 10000 visits within the last 48 hours but their ROI is < 5%