Why do marketers choose Facebook Ads?
Facebook Ads is a brand traffic source that allows you to run different ad formats such as image, video, carousel, fullscreen, and collection ads. Use UTM tracking and dynamic tokens to pass data in the campaign funnel.
One of the main reasons why Facebook is the most popular source in affiliate marketing is because it allows you to target an exact audience and serve ads only to highly qualified leads or people who were interested in similar products in the past (retargeting).
Based on the latest Facebook data, this traffic source’s ads can reach 2.1 billion people overall – and this number is still growing!
Why track Facebook campaigns in Voluum?
- Track all sources’ campaigns and conversion types in one place
- Optimize your campaigns and maximize ROI
- Automate processes with markers and Auto-Rules
Use Voluum for tracking Facebook campaigns to make them more organized and profitable. Don’t miss a single conversion from the traffic source’s dashboard thanks to Facebook S2S postback API integration through Automizer!
Be smart, not exhausted.
Faster optimization and precise tracking with Automizer
- Automatically synchronize costs on Facebook campaign level
- Get notified on underperforming placements or ads
- Mark dimensions with the use of auto-rules
- Use custom Facebook S2S postback API integration
- Pause and activate campaigns from our panel
- Set Auto-Rules that manage campaigns for you
Set auto-rules for easier optimization
No conversions within last 3 hours
Cost higher than $20 and 0 conversions for the placement within the last 12 hours
Campaign has more than 5000 visits within the last 24 hours but the ROI is lower than 25%
Integrate Voluum and Facebook for free!
Cookie-less Facebook S2S postback API integration is available without additional charge, and Facebook cost integration is available for free up to $1,000 ad spend monthly. In case you reach this limit, you can always upgrade your Automizer plan.