Why go with Bing Ads?
Bing Ads is an advertising platform where you can run campaigns on the Bing search engine, as well as on their partner sites which include AOL and Yahoo. If you’ve advertised on Google Ads before, you’ll have an idea of how it works as they are pretty similar.
They employ the CPC cost model and you can run campaigns based on keyword targeting. Your ads will appear on the Bing search engine result pages or on Microsoft Advertising's partner sites.
Though the search volume on Bing may be lower than their main competitor, Google, it makes up for it with lower costs. Not only are they relatively cheaper, ads seem to generally perform better on Bing. Another interesting benefit: the average Bing user is generally more affluent than others.
Why track Bing / Microsoft campaigns with Voluum?
- Track campaign and conversion data in one platform
- Optimize your performance marketing to increase ROI
- Stay on top of your budget with alerts and markers
Let Voluum do the work.
- Automatically synchronize costs on Bing campaigns’ level
- Receive notifications and warnings for poorly performing ad groups/targets
- Mark in your reports targets/ads that perform best
- Set Bing Ads Postback URL with the API integration
Integrate Voluum and Bing Ads for free!
Using Bing Ads (Microsoft advertising) postback URL API integration is entirely free of charge, and the Bing Ads cost integration is free up to $1,000 ad spend monthly. If your advertising needs a higher limit, just upgrade your Automizer plan