What’s new in Voluum?
Keep up with everything from big updates & new features to small fixes & changes.
See how we make the best ad tracking software better – month after month!
We’ve launched the option to re-authenticate an existing integration with Facebook or Google.
We’ve launched the option to re-authenticate an existing integration with Facebook or Google. What does this mean?
Now you’re able to refresh old tokens without creating a new integration and losing your mappings. There is a new action icon in the integrations table for that:
Learn more about our full integrations here.
- Changed how transition mode is set – it can now be defined for an entire traffic source, so that all campaigns from a given source are by default Redirectless
- Increased Automizer cost synchronization frequency
- Changed validation on RevShare cost model – it can now be set to more than 100%
- Fixed a bug that caused landers with ‘+’ sign in the URL to not be properly matched by redirectless script in some scenarios
- Added the ability to completely remove a workspace if there are no entities within it
- Fixed a bug in live events list that caused some https visits to show up as http
- Added ‘Notes’ column in reports to let you see them all at a glance
- Changed how custom domains setup is being validated on backend to properly validate domains behind a reverse proxy (e.g. Cloudflare)
- Introduced a new version of custom columns with more functionality
- Added an ability for Automizer rules to be applied to entire traffic sources instead of selected campaigns only