What’s new in Voluum?
Keep up with everything from big updates & new features to small fixes & changes.
See how we make the best ad tracking software better – month after month!
More upgrades to our built-in automation tool. Now, you can:
Set a condition for a rule based not only on the value of a chosen metric, but also on its percentage related to another metric and…
Protect your campaigns from fraudulent traffic even when you’re not at your post!
Now you can set a condition for a rule based not only on the value of a chosen metric, but also on its percentage related to another metric.
A time range can be easily added to such a condition. You’ll find this new option in the 4th step of the Automizer rule creation form.
Find out how to create automation rules with Voluum Automizer.
Now you can create auto-rules based on the number of suspicious clicks & visits, plus their percentage in the incoming traffic. Setting up rules related to custom events & columns is also possible. More automation, less frustration!
Learn how to create automation rules with Voluum Automizer from this article or watch a short video tutorial.
- Simplified how custom variables values can be copied – you can now select multiple rows and copy all the values in bulk
- Fixed a bug in Outbrain integration that caused cost currency not to be properly recognized in some scenarios
- Added a column in Conversion Report with Postback URL that was fired to the Traffic Source
- Improved accuracy of cost estimation in integration with Taboola
- Added unique visits, unique clicks, suspicious visits %, and custom conversions to available metrics to be used with Automizer rules